I have lots of recipes and I enjoy trying new recipes but I only keep the ones my family approves of. I decided one day to put my recipes where they are more organized and I can access them anywhere. I don't have fun pictures to go along with the recipes and hopefully one day I will, but between dancing around our dog and 3 small children, I only have time to cook and then get the food on the table.

Many of my recipes have come from amazing friends and family that where nice enough to share, and I have given them props for it. So if you find something you like please just give props to the appropriate person.




Saturday, June 30, 2012

Homemade BBQ Sauce


1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper

In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well to dissolve the sugar. Place in a squeeze bottle and dress the pulled pork sandwiches to taste.

Yield: about 2 cups

Courtesy of: www.foodnetwork.com

No comments: